Because we have had such a huge amount of recent growth, and many new members, we thought that a “self-interview” would be a great way to learn about one another. Kari Scott, our fantastic “Blogger of the Month” coordinator came up with the set of questions. So copy the list and share your answers on your blog, then share the link to your interview in the linky below. We set this up as “blog hop” and welcome you to share the list on your post if you so wish.
1. What part of the state do you call home?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What do you love most about blogging?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. If you could use any actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
8. Name the top 5 things on your bucket list.
9. Who or what inspired you to blog?
10. If you could be known for one thing in your life, what would it be?
11. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
12. Describe the best moment in your life.
13. We’re headed to your neck of the woods for one day. What is one thing we have to do, and what restaurant we must eat at?
14. What is a tradition you and your family have?
15. We all love social media, share your links so we can follow you.
If you would like to share the list of interviews, you can get the link below and add it to your post. Then take a trip around the state and meet your fellow Alabama Women Bloggers!