Guest Post Guidelines
Alabama Women Bloggers Guest Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to Alabama Women Bloggers. We are always looking for unique and relevant content that would be beneficial to our site and inspiring to our readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the readers of Alabama Women Bloggers, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who express a genuine interest in alabamawomenbloggers.com as a reader and a follower. While our ultimate goal is to get your name out there as a blogger, submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, ORIGINAL content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). Additionally, please do not submit posts that are currently being submitted to other sites.
- If your post is selected, you agree not to publish it anywhere else online, including your own site, as this is considered duplicate content by search engines and would penalize both sites. We will promote your post on Twitter, Facebook and through other social media. We encourage you to do the same. You may also want to consider posting a small blurb on your own site to direct traffic to your guest post.
- Post may be submitted in the body of your email or as a word file.
- Relevant images may be attached to the email but should be less than 1MB. Photo submissions must be your own images. Images from other online sources will not be accepted.
- Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is important to Alabama Women Bloggers. Please make a concerted effort to edit your submissions. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Any links within your post should be relevant and valid. Irrelevant links and non-working links will be removed without any notice.
- Please include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post along with a link to your site. Please feel free to also submit a head shot.
- Alabama Women Bloggers does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
1. Your full name.
2. Your URL and blog name.
3. Your post title.
4. The body of your post.
5. Attach any images. (smaller than 1 MB each please!)
6. A short bio.
7. A head shot.
We will do our very best to make use of every post that is submitted to us. Often we will hold posts until they better fit in to our posting schedule. Please do not contact us to check the status of your post. In the event that we cannot use your post you will be contacted as soon as possible so that you may submit your work elsewhere online. Likewise we will do our best to contact you when your post is published.
Thank you so much and we look forward to reading your post. Posts may be emailed to email@example.com.